Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly of Today!

The GOOD:
* Saturday morning pancake breakfast
* Eating dinner, which I didn't cook, at Cracker Barrel
* Playing dollies, Buzz, Woody, and Tinker Bell with Riley
* Having time for a spot of tea, from the favorite tea cup

The BAD:
* Jon having to work
* 9 month old Cara eating an entire large Kroger sticker that Riley gave her
* Riley choking and then crying at Cracker Barrel
* Having to change my clothes 4 times today


The UGLY:
* Suddenly coughing and then vomiting all over Cara (and myself) while changing her diaper and the doctor calling me back at the same time to check on Cara's swallowed sticker
* Cara later spitting up on me, again, after my clean shower
* Watching Dumbo three times today

No comments:

Post a Comment